Bible Promises For Troubled Times
by Cheryl - Site Owner
I would like to share - 10 of my favorite Bible promises for troubled times...
When I find myself going through a time of struggling or hardship, I find it truly helps to refresh myself with these verses that I have written down, and also underlined in my Bible. These are my favorite Bible verses for hard or troubled times. They give me inspiration and encouragement, and have helped me make-it-through many hardships with hope and victory.
I for one, have been personally inspired by reading Bible verses in my times of trial. I have also chosen to face my trials and use it as a turning point to build strength and hope. Going through struggles and hardships can force us to decide what really matters... to focus on what we DO HAVE (not what we don't)... and what we CAN DO with what we have.
These are just a few Bible verses that have blessed myself and many others. These Biblical Words have given strength and encouragement in tough and troubled times.
Trust in them. Believe in them. Read them over and over. They are promise's that will never be broken because... GOD NEVER CHANGES and HIS WORD NEVER FAILS!
1. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of thy peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
2. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
3. But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
4. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
5. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called "Today," so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.
6. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
7. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. James 1:2-4
8. And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
9. For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
10. I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
If you are encouraged by reading Bible verses, or have a testimony of what God has done in your life... please share it
. Myself, and others, would love to hear what has encouraged and inspired you in your troubled times!
May God Bless and Keep you,